housewife

housewife

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Never stop loving u..♡

Good morning..

Its 8.22am but I'm still sleppy.. its been a while since I have my very best & undisturbed nap.. Morning Face of mine~ ^^v


Since I was a mother nap, makeup, & shopping become my very last priorities.. can u imagine how sad it is.. 
I been married since 2011 & on 10th feb v've celebrating our 3th year's anniversary.. x buat besar2an pon just the 4 of us.. me, hubby &our 2 babies.. 
mkn kfc (sbb tu ja mknn segera yg ada d rnu) & lovely cute cake..

time flies but my love still remain the same as we still couple.. org ckp klo suda ada ank & married perasaan akan pudar sedikit demi sedikit.. maybe its really to early for me to said this yala.. I just married 3years.. but from what I saw (experience) my mom & my dad still loving although they have been married & together for 26years.. my aunt & her husband still loving as couple although they've married for 20years.. orang sabah cakap dari kita saja baitu.. so the most important is keep loving now matter how hard the tasks or the tests is... husband and wife should go through all the difficulty together to be happily ever after.. and i promise will always b by your side now matter how hard.. <ILOVEUCHENTA>

No comments:

Post a Comment